Friday, January 23, 2009

25 Random Things

So this is something going around FaceBook, I did it there but decided to post it here too.

25 Random Things by Jackie Drake Carter

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (click on add photos..."tag people in this note" will appear in the upper right) then click publish.
1. I watch my children sleep.
2. I love being my own boss.
3. I sleep with socks on so my feet don't get cold.
4. My new fav ice cream is Carmel Twix Explosion.
5. I won't let my 11yr old have a cell phone.
6. I still watch Days of Our Lives-when I can.
7. My fav color is red.
8. I have been in the same book club for 10 yrs.
9. I take a girls trip every year with my 4 childhood friends.They're my grown up friends too!
10. I don't text.
11. My husband is my best friend.
12. I have a beagle named Ringo.
13. My kids are both named after Beatles songs-Max and Molly- do you know which songs?
14. I am afraid of falling and fire.
15. I still wish I had bagpipes at wedding. Other than that though,it was perfect!
16. I am a terrible driver.
17. I am easily distracted.
18. I procrastinate.
19. I love a good plan and always want a back-up plan!
20. I wish that life would slow down- my kids are growing up too fast and my parents are getting older faster that I want to admit.
21. I still can't believe how smart my parents got when I turned 25!
22. I am trying to be more community minded this year.
23. I believe God loves everyone everywhere.
24. I think 40 wasn't too bad.
25. I wish I liked to exercise!

Anyway,it's harder than you think, but fun. Give it a try!

Jackie

1 comment:

Heather said...

no texting...say whut?? I was texting someone when I read that.