Thursday, November 6, 2008

A blog site. Hmm not sure I'm ready for this. Several of my friends have started their own blogs- they keep telling me EVERYONE is doing it! Janice, my sister, even caved. She is doing it instead of scrap booking. So here I am.

I am hoping to use this as an archive of our life. When Dennis and I got married, one of the songs in our wedding was In My Life by the Beatles. We both love the words "I love you more". But I also love the part that goes "all these places have their moments ...I have loved them all" I don't want to forget the moments or places or people that come into our life- even if they are only for a moment or a lifetime. I am not good at baby books or photo albums or scrap booking (sorry mom) but maybe I can do this.

Enjoy your Life
Jackie

1 comment:

janice said...

Looks good! I think you will enjoy it. Just don't get too addicted.
Janice